Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: bechedor79
- Nickname: n/a
- Birthday: Virgo
- Gender: (Cis) Female
- Sexuality: Heterosexual
- Height: 5’2”
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: 7:56 PM (this is getting queued)
- Average hours of sleep: 7?
- OTPs: The ones that I come back to time after time? Heero/Relena, Kenshin/Kaoru, Cloud/Tifa, Sif/Loki. But seriously, way too many to list.
- The last thing I Googled was:
Waybackmachine.org because I was trying to find old fic for the meme.
- First word that comes to mind: Unfortunately, no words came to mind except for the words that I was reading here. What I’ll do instead is: the last Dictionary.com’s Word of the Day that I favorited was philology.
- What I last said to a family member: “Bye” because it was a phone conversation…
- One place that makes me happy and why: My bed because it’s a haven.
- How many blankets I sleep under: Two, except in the winter, I just have one suuuper warm duvet that I sleep under.
- Favorite beverage: I adore beverages of all kinds. I can’t choose!
- The last movie i watched in the cinema was: Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Three things I can’t live without: The internet, good food, a community where overthinking things is okay or at least not looked down on.
- Something I plan on learning: Work/life balance?
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Don’t talk on the phone and drive, let alone text and drive.
- My blog/s: I’ve a Twitter, but it’s private.
- You have to listen to this song: I don’t even know how to interpret this??? I’m gonna go with Song-That-Is-Interesting-Or-Cool-That-You-Might-Not-Hear-Normally? So I’m going with Abigail Washburn’s Song of the Traveling Daughter, which is a banjo-y/bluegrass-y song that’s in Mandarin. It takes a while to get goin’, so if you’re impatient, jump to about 45 seconds in.
- I tag:
- I was tagged by: thewasabipea
I’m not good at following directions when I think there are more interesting questions I want to answer, I guess.